Job typeFull Time
Requirement:As part of the Finance Team, you must operate across multiple projects and assignments, in line with firming/facilitating/enhancing/disseminating accurate companywide financial information. You must support the corporate development initiatives, research and intelligence tasks aligned with financial accounting principles, and reporting standards, annual audit preparation and the maintenance of adequate internal systems and controls.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Business Partnering with other departments.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of IFRS
- Professional Accounting Qualification like CA, CPA, ACCA a prerequisite for selection
- Minimum of (5) years related experience.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically exceptional Excel and modeling skills.
- Ability to manage, process and summarize large data with knowledge of integrating data from multiple sources to produce reporting.
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired.
- Willingness to work in a competitive and fast paced environment
- Confidentiality of information
- Team player
- Previous Systems implementation experience
- Prior experience on Oracle Financial products