Financial Analyst – Senior Accountant
Job typeFull Time
Requirement:As part of the Finance Division, you must operate across multiple projects and assignments, in line with firming/facilitating/enhancing/disseminating the Group-wide and/or unit-specific strategies. You must support the corporate development initiatives, research and intelligence tasks aligned with financial accounting principles, and reporting standards, annual audit preparation and the maintenance of adequate internal systems and controls.
- Maintaining financial records and providing month end support.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Business Partnering with other departments.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business-related field.
- Minimum of (4) years related experience.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically an exceptional Excel and modeling skills.
- Ability to manage, process and summarize large data with knowledge of integrating data from multiple sources to produce reporting.
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired.
- Willingness to work in a competitive and fast paced environment
- Confidentiality of information
- Team player
- Previous Systems implementation experience
- Prior experience on Oracle products