Sales Manager – Used Vehicles
Job typeFull Time
Requirement:We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and commercially driven used vehicle manager with over five years of experience in the automotive industry. Responsible for building up the department’s activities across multiple branches in UAE, and charged with improving closing ratios, customer satisfaction, and enhancing the overall company’s sourcing process. Candidate should possess strong e-commerce business understanding ands expertise, with the right combination of process driven thinking and out of the box thinking attitude. Furthermore, the candidate must have strong people skills and the right people management experience to manage a large team.
- Establish and implement the company’s vehicle sourcing strategy in the UAE leading to growth in number of units purchased per branch and per buyer.
- Manage customer relationship resulting in higher customer engagement, successful negotiations, and higher closing.
- Introduce new services across the customer’s value chain in-line with market requirements.
- Overseeing the company’s purchasing, invoicing, payment process, while ensuring high compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Introducing innovative methods to enhance customer perception of company services.
- Monitoring of competitive offerings and activities.
- Development of sourcing channels outside of the regular C2B channel via existing contacts and business relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred) with demonstrated experience in broad aspects of sales management, pricing, and e-commerce.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in an automotive organization in the UAE, with deep understanding of the retail used car market in UAE.
- Strategic and structured business, sales & marketing understanding.
- Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills.
- Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs.
- Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective Communicator and Coach.
- Team player.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, able to build strong teams, relationship building