Sales Account Manager – Automotive Dealer Relationships
Job typeFull Time
Experience3 years in the Automotive Industry
Requirement:Hard-negotiator, deal-maker, and data driven sales account manager with strong interpersonal skills needed to manage over 60 clients. Ambitious with the passion and drive to leave a mark and grow within one of UAE most exciting automotive start-ups. Candidate should be resilient, optimistic, and agile to handle customer objections, solve regular customer issues, and navigate through hard situations through proper negotiations and relationship building.
- Manage assigned customer accounts effectively by monitoring and influencing daily customer activity, bidding success rates, and increasing pricing power.
- Drive higher levels of engagement and revenue generation within new accounts, and improve profitability and loyalty with larger accounts.
- Segment assigned customer base into categories and metrics leading to more focused bidding and sales process.
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue, volume, margin, and customer engagement targets.
- Collaborate with company’s retention, purchasing, and finance teams.
- Comply with company financial and compliance procedures, with proper documentation and recording of transactions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in an automotive organization in the UAE, with deep understanding of the retail used car market in UAE.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred) with 3-5 years experience in used or new vehicle sales, purchases, and management.
- Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills.
- Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Ambitious, competitive, and with the stamina to grow within the organization.
- Valid UAE driving license