Digital Project Manager
Job typeFull Time
Requirement:To represent WeCashAnyCars consumers interests and interactions on a global level and ensure the constant upgrading and development of the brands consumer interactions.
Who are WeCashAnyCar?
WeCashAnyCar are the motoring division of the Dubizzle group, an award winning consumer marketplace headquartered in the UAE. The business is part off the OLX family which is in turn part of the global Naspers business. WeCashAnyCar has a growing, loyal consumer base of car sellers and buyers. Our mission is to facilitate seamless automotive trade across the Middle East.
- The Product Manager is responsible for representing WeCashAnyCars consumers at a global level.
- The role holder will liaise with offshore agile design / development teams based in Germany representing the needs of WeCashAnyCar consumers.
- The Product Manager acts as a pivotal member of agile design and development teams for user interfaces across web and mobile digital assets.
- The role will craft user interfaces that follow the brand guidelines of WeCashAnyCar. The role holder is also responsible for creating product requirements documentation in collaboration with design and development teams.
- Deliver new assets in the form of new products, features and enhancements for the WeCashAnyCar division.
- Conduct research on user behaviour, user needs and user journey through existing platforms
- Recommend product features and enhancements that will maximise the customer experience for C2B and B2B apps and in house productivity tools.
- Work to discover the best in class ecommerce technologies and design and apply that to WeCashAnyCars digital portfolio.
- Lead brainstorming and problem-solving activities when innovating novel design solutions
- Compose up to date product requirements documentation that can be easily digested by design and development teams across the business.
- Understand the processes and mechanisms involved in implementing platform changes in a global product development context.
- Ensure an excellent and consistent customer experience through the evolution of product features.
- Understand the end to end customer journey for WeCashAnyCar and assess the effectiveness of product strategies at each online and offline customer touchpoint.
- Select and use appropriate systems and processes in each territory to capture customer interactions and data, for example web analytics, CRM systems and customer databases.
- Maintain good knowledge of the company’s competitive position and value proposition for consumers in all assigned markets.
- Make proactive suggestions as to trends and opportunities within the company’s product selection to upper management.
- Communicate clearly through written and verbal channels with all technical, design and non-digital colleagues and customers both internal and external.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SQL Scripting – MySQL, Google Big Query
- Python Scripting
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Exponea, Mixpanel, Phraseapp, Jira, Tableau
- degree level, preferably in Marketing, Technology or Business related subject.
- Strong experience in the design and development of web and native iOS/Android applications
- Circa 2 years or more years of hands on experience in a pivotal product management position
- Ability to execute with urgency
- Expert in Agile methodologies and able to work to a rapid iterative process
- Strong knowledge of user journey and customer experience, able to interpret data from various sources to inform user interface design decisions
- Able to craft mock ups and prototypes in partnership with UI/UX designers
- Clear communicator, able to translate complex ideas into action
- Expert at writing detailed product requirement documentations for user interface projects.
- Effective communicator with all internal and external stakeholders.
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required) Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)