Digital Marketing Executive
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for website and social media channels.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing SEO optimized copy for all marketing collateral, including website, brochures, emails, and social media.
- Researching topics within the industry for creation of blog and social media content.
- Infographic creation and promotion via blog posts and social media.
- Executing marketing campaigns and strategic partnerships.
- Monitoring ongoing campaigns, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated marketing and content writing experience, professional and/or academic. The candidate have experience writing for a web-based audience as well as a working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and how they apply to content marketing and social media, along with executing overall 360 degree marketing campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- Experience in WordPress and Blogger (preferred)
- SEO certification would be an added advantage.