Job typeFull Time
Experience3-4 years in the Automotive industry
Requirement:We are looking for a results-driven individual who is a problem solver and great at communicating. The ideal candidate will be target-oriented and persuasive, with a good understanding of cars and passionate about the industry.
- Vehicle sourcing and appraisals
- Prospecting for vehicle purchases
- Purchase vehicles at the right price.
- Achieving budgeted Volume and Gross Margin targets
- Ensure that the stock mix is balanced and priced appropriately for faster stock turnover
- Ensure that the vehicle inspection is accurately captured in Vehicle inspection form and the value is derived appropriately
- Keeps abreast of current market and valuation of used vehicles.
- Generate good quality retail inventory.
- Provide excellent customer service values to our customers
- Performs new vehicle inspections from various car manufacturers for minor/ major impact damages, vandalism, factory defects, restraint failure damages, accidents, weather related damages and damages
- Able to complete inspections in demanding outdoor environments and fast paced, multi-organization facilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong sales experience, (3-4 years) in the Automotive Industry.
- Experienced in buying cars, with the ability to negotiate and close deals in order to reach monthly sales targets.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality inspections.
- Arabic-speaker preferred
Dubai, Abu Dhabi