The past few months have witnessed a steady rise in fuel prices in the UAE. Many car owners are grappling with how to cope with the rising fuel costs. There is no better time to sell your car and buy a fuel-efficient car in the UAE. Wecashanycar has come up with the most fuel-efficient vehicles you should consider.
The best list of the most fuel-efficient vehicles in the UAE
- Volkswagen Golf. The VW Golf is very popular because of its stylish looks, fuel efficiency and easy price tag. With a low fuel consumption of only 11.5 litres per 100lkms in the city, very few cars can match its efficiency and low maintenance costs.
- Ford Fusion. The Ford Fusion is renowned for its nimble handling and it provides a variety of options. Nonetheless all the trim levels come with solid powertrains. Just like the Volkswagen Golf, it consumes 11.5 litres per 100km and provides for a quiet and comfortable drive. If you want a sportier feel, you can go for the sportier version that is the 2.7 l V6 engine which has the all-wheel drive option and a 325 horsepower. There are also Hybrid and Energi plug-in hybrid versions which are even more efficient in terms of fuel consumption.
- Hyundai Sonata. This Korean production is one of the top fuel-efficient vehicles across the world. It consumes 10.2 litres per 100km and comes with a spacious interior and comfortable seats. Latest Hyundai Sonata models have been revamped to include more curb appeal and a hybrid option.
- BMW 3 Series 320i. The BMW 3 Series 320i has won awards because of its 2.0L engine which is renowned for low fuel consumption amongst all the sedans. For a sporty drive, this high-end sedan consumes around 16litres per 100km. It is the proper bachelor car to buy if you want to maintain your style without compromising your fuel budget.
- Toyota Camry. The Toyota Camry easily tops the list of fuel-efficient cars in the UAE, not just because it consumes 8.5litres per 100km, but it is one of the highly re-sellable cars in the UAE. It also scores in the inexpensive cars to purchase range and recent models are quite stylish. You can even cut down your fuel consumption further by choosing the hybrid model.
At the end of the day, buying a fuel-efficient vehicle is not enough. You must also drive properly and practice these fuel conservation tips to reduce your fuel budget. If you are looking to sell your car and buy a more fuel-efficient one, you should look no further than wecashanycar. We guarantee you that we will buy your car for cash and handle all the transaction processes and documentation.