Many people struggle to sell scrap cars because it is hard to find buyers for these types of cars. While some scrap cars are usually functional, they have too many mechanical problems to function optimally. The condition of your car should guide you on whether to sell, scrap or repair it. Fortunately, wecashanycar offers a hassle-free means to sell your scrap car for cash, whether it is mobile or stationary. If you are looking to sell your junk car, these tips will ensure that you get the best value for it.
Top 5 tips to selling your scrap car in the UAE
- Have all the proper documentation on hand. To sell your junk car you must have it registered under your name. However, wecashanycar can even help you sell a car that is not registered under your name.
- Pay off all the loans and fines. You must also clear any loan that is attached to the car. Even if the scrap car is immobile you must clear all financial mortgages attached to it before you can sell it. In addition, you have to pay off all pending fines on your junk car before you can sell it. You can confirm the status of your loans and fines with the RTA if you are unsure of this information.
- Research on the value of scrap cars in your area. Even though your car might be in a horrible condition, you still want the best value for it. Depending on the model, make and the damages on your car, some scrap yards and dealers can pay you a tidy sum for your car. However, you will only get this if you research the different prices that scrap yards and potential buyers are willing to offer. This might take some time but it will ultimately ensure that you get the best amount from your car. When conducting your research, you can check dubizzle car advertisements to get the market price of the vehicle before and after accidents.
- Repair some damages where necessary. If your scrap car is still mobile, you might want to increase its value by conducting some light repairs. You should however avoid investing in serious mechanical repairs of the vehicle as these can be costly. You should only conduct these only if your car is a classic or highly resalable as this usually impacts the value and price of your car.
- Arrange for towing if you can. If your car is immobile, you will need to transport it to the buyer’s yard. Even though some buyers can offer towing services, you are better off paying for this to avoid being overcharged.
Why scrap your car at wecashanycar?
Even though many people think that they can only sell their scrap cars to junk yards, wecashanycar is the best place to sell your scrap car in the UAE. Unlike scrap yards which value junk cars as scrap metal, wecashanycar treats every vehicle as a functional vehicle and offers the best value for your car.
Furthermore, wecashanycar handles all the paperwork and RTA deregistration procedures on behalf of our customers. This makes it a hassle-free way for you to sell your scrap car as you do not have to go through any long and bureaucratic processes. . Even if your scrap car is not registered in your name or has pending fines, we guarantee that we can handle the process on your behalf. Take a look at our page on Sell your scrap car and make an appointment today.